Home Shop My Instagram TPT STORE tpt Facebook Instagram Pinterest Image Map

October 5, 2015

Common Core Math Centers for Kindergarten & Linky Party

...and a Linky Party!
Common Core Math Centers


Click HERE to see the bundle in my TpT shop!

 Time to celebrate!!! I'm FINALLY done with my Common Core Math Bundle! I've completed a packet that has a fun and practical center for EVERY Kindergarten math standard! Let me tell you, this took FOREVER, but it's totally worth it! Every time I thought I was about finished, I'd add another.  I'm planning on continuously adding to this bundle over time as I get new ideas for my students, but for now, here's a little preview of the activities inside!















































































































.... and of course a little FREEBIE from the bundle

 Download this FREEBIE HERE!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...