Home Shop My Instagram TPT STORE tpt Facebook Instagram Pinterest Image Map

October 13, 2015

Acorn Counting Math Center


My students have been hoarding acorns on the playground like squirrels preparing for winter. They come in each day from recess with their pockets literally stuffed with them! Never a dull moment in kindergarten. I decided to run with this slight acorn obsession by creating simple math and literacy centers. I introduced them today and they were a HIT! 













Subscribe to emails!



2 comments:

  1. It's 10:17 p.m. and when I clicked on your freebie it sent me to your TPT store for purchase of "freebie". Was it taken off early? I would love to have this for my kids. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!

    The acorn activity was a flash freebie a few weeks ago. The offer has expired. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...