Home Shop My Instagram TPT STORE tpt Facebook Instagram Pinterest Image Map

April 29, 2014

Shape Up!

 Shape People Freebie!


My class has been reviewing two- and three-dimensional shapes. I like to give my students different projects and crafts to make math more fun.  My class made 'Shape People' who are now covering the entire kindergarten hallway in my school!

Here is my example of the circle person...


http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Shape-Activity-Craft-circles-squares-rectangles-hexagons-and-triangles-1177275
Click to download

Other shapes in this packet include:
squares
rectangles
hexagons
triangles

To make this project easier for my students I cut out long strips of paper using a paper cutter. I also copied the shape templates on manilla file folders. This project took my students about 2 days to complete during math centers. They loved being able to dress their shape up and use fun colors! I hope your class enjoys this as much as mine did!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...