Home Shop My Instagram TPT STORE tpt Facebook Instagram Pinterest Image Map

April 25, 2018

Cactus Mother's Day Craft!


When the end of the school year approaches, it's easy to forget about a Mother's Day project! This year I wanted to make something that our moms could put on their desk at work, or the kitchen counter. These cacti are perfect! I especially love that you can't kill them (succulents don't do well with me). Here is what you'll need:

Your Imagination! 




Print out cacti on green cardstock. Have the students cut them out. Cut along the dotted line and insert the pieces together. Tape or glue to a paper or cardboard circle inside the pot and decorate! I added small hearts to my cacti!

Print cards and have students decorate. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...