Here are some centers from my Winter Math & Literacy Centers Bundle! Click on the images to download them in my TPT store. Enjoy!
1. Winter Words: Students read simple CVC words and determine if they are real or nonsense words (Includes a b&w version).
2. Penguin Sounds: Students identify beginning sounds with this cute penguin activity (b&w version included).
3. Let it Snow Snowball Stamp: Students use these activity cards to count and identify teen numbers (b&w version included).
4. Winter Wonderland Ways to Make 10: Students find ways to make 10 with this fun wipe and write activity with recording sheet (b&w version included).
5. Winter Roll & Write: Students practice graphing winter pictures (b&w version included).
6. Snow Day Vowels: Students match and identify simple cvc words using the activity cards and stamping the correct spelling (b&w version included).
7. Snowy Spins: Students use the snowman spinner to create simple CVC words. They determine if it is a real or nonsense word by coloring them blue or purple (b&w version included).
8. Sight Word Snowballs: Students spell sight words using snowballs (b&w version included).
9. Let it Snow Teen Number Addition: Students use the winter activity cards to represent teen numbers at 10 and some more ones (includes b&w version).