Home Shop My Instagram TPT STORE tpt Facebook Instagram Pinterest Image Map

January 6, 2016

FLASH Freebie: January 7th


Flash Freebie Blog Hop is a weekly collaborative linky party for Teachers Pay Teachers sellers. Each week, TPT sellers will be offering 1 usually paid for product for FREE for 24 hours. If you download a product, be a sweetie and provide feedback on it! It really helps little TPT sellers and makes us able to provide more awesome FREE products to our followers weekly. 

Here's my freebie! I hope you enjoy!

This fun rainbow writing paper is perfect for any early childhood classroom! 




2 comments:

  1. Hi thanks for hosting this blog hop what a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with those who highly recommend this preschool. I witnessed a loving environment there, and I have regularly visited the Phoenix kindergarten and been there for as long as 50 minutes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...