Home Shop My Instagram TPT STORE tpt Facebook Instagram Pinterest Image Map

September 1, 2015

Jitter Glitter: Meet the Teacher Poem for the First Day of School!




As I prepare for Meet the Teacher tomorrow, I'm printing & cutting my Jitter Glitter poem as I do each year. This is one of my favorite kindergarten traditions! The students use the 'magic;' glitter and sprinkle it under their pillow the night before the first day of school. This helps alleviate those first day jitters! 


I usually use small plastic bags to package the glitter for my binders, but I couldn't find any. I did find these cute boxes at Walmart in the wedding craft section. 





Because I'm not using plastic bags, I picked a larger glitter for clean-up purposes! 97 cents a bag at Walmart!


Subscribe to emails!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...