Home Shop My Instagram TPT STORE tpt Facebook Instagram Pinterest Image Map

February 8, 2015

Fun with Letters!

A Fun & Engaging Way to Teach Letter Recognition and Early Phonics Skills! 


I'm always looking for ways to help my kinders learn letters while still having fun! These were such a hit that I had to run extra copies out because the children were making extras at recess. It's simple and easy to prep!

I ran the crowns off on card stock paper. This made them more durable. Students decorated their hats by coloring, completing the handwriting activity, gluing pom poms, and adding jewels!I made a crown for each letter, but also uploaded a little FREEBIE so you could all check them out!

Have fun!




Download the Entire set HERE!

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Alphabet-Crowns-A-Fun-Interactive-Way-to-Learn-Letters-1694737


Download the FREE sample HERE!


https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Alphabet-Crowns-A-Fun-Interactive-Way-to-Learn-Letters-FREE-SAMPLE-1696673






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...