Home Shop My Instagram TPT STORE tpt Facebook Instagram Pinterest Image Map

January 5, 2014

Chillin' Winter Math and Literacy Centers

I love winter break and I have a feeling I'm not alone. I finally finish the tedious tasks that I've been procrastinating for too long and do lots of planning for my classroom. I returned back to work on Thursday, January 2nd when Winter Storm Hercules decided to drop about 7 inches of snow on us, thus granting yet another day off. I used my time off sledding and making a cute winter centers bundle. I guess all the snow inspired me. 

My unit includes:

Literacy Center: Ending Sound Exploration: playing cards & dry erase activity (color)Math: Base Ten with SnowmenMath Center: Addition and Subtraction is Snow Much Fun!: Interactive snowball game! Literacy/writing: Adjectives worksheetEmergent Reader: My SnowmanEmergent Reader: In the Winter (interactive)Math Center: Freezing Fun - Tens frame identification game





I used magnets to make my ending sound centers. 






Enjoy! 


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...