Home Shop My Instagram TPT STORE tpt Facebook Instagram Pinterest Image Map

January 10, 2014

100 Days Wiser

This week was my first full week back to school since Winter Break. I was a little anxious that my students would fall out of our little routine, but thankfully they were sweet little angles (for the most part). I am even happy to report that some of my parents actually did some school work with them while home! I am so appreciative when parents make my job easier!

With the return of school, I took a look at the next few weeks and noticed that the 100th day of school is quickly approaching. I love doing a big celebration for the 100th day, and not just because we're "over the hill' to summertime.  This year, I am planning to do an owl theme for our celebration. I made a great 100 day unit with an adorable owl theme. Hope you enjoy!

Click on the images to go to my TPT store! 
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Owl-Theme-100-Day-of-School-Bundle-1054146



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...