Home Shop My Instagram TPT STORE tpt Facebook Instagram Pinterest Image Map

June 12, 2018

Last Day of School Gifts for Coworkers or Students

Let's face it. The end of the school year is CRAZY! As much as I think I prepare for it as spring approaches, it always sneaks up on me! At my school gifts and favors are the norm. Now, I'm a girl on a budget and a tight schedule so I was looking for something original, cheap, and low maintenance. I saw these drink floats on Amazon and just knew this would be my end of year favor.

I posted pictures of the favors I made for my adult coworkers. I made 2 versions. Kool-Aid packets with umbrellas and straws for my students and wine versions for my coworkers who really earned a drink this year (it was a tough one). Here is a list of everything you will need to make these favors (san wine) for your coworkers and students. Good luck!


You'll need:

                


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...