Home Shop My Instagram TPT STORE tpt Facebook Instagram Pinterest Image Map

August 23, 2014

FREE Classroom Management Websites




Class Dojo


ClassDojo is a classroom tool that helps teachers improve behavior in their classrooms quickly and easily. It also captures and generates data on behavior that teachers can share with parents and administrators.
This is available online and as an app (Android & Apple). Parents can download the Class Dojo app and keep track of their child's behavior throughout the day. You can even instant message with parents!
I love the app because I can simply use my phone from my guided reading table to award dojo points or take them away. I keep the website open on my smartboard so students can see when they are awarded Dojos. No more getting up form guided reading to manage behaviors! Woohoo!


Go Noodle


Free brain breaks that help channel classroom energy for good. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...