Home Shop My Instagram TPT STORE tpt Facebook Instagram Pinterest Image Map

March 1, 2014

Spring is in the Air

Springing into Kindergarten

I cannot wait for spring! The warm weather, baseball, sunroofs, and most importantly.... OUTSIDE RECESS! We had a rough winter here in New Jersey and I honestly cannot remember the last time my little cuties got outside to play. I have a small classroom with a lot of kids. needless to say, inside recess is no fun! 

I put together a few spring work stations. They include math, literacy and science! I love teaching about seeds and plants in kindergarten and I cannot wait to plant with my little kinders. Last year, we grew different herbs and discussed eating healthy and exercising. Hopefully, we can do it again this year! 

Hope you all enjoy my spring unit and more importantly, the spring sunshine! 


















http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Spring-Literacy-Math-and-Science-Activities-1129144

















For weekly FREEBIES and special SALES sign up for emails by clicking HERE!
My blog followers get special freebie just for them!

or

Follow me on Pinterest


http://www.pinterest.com/happylilkinder/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...