Home Shop My Instagram TPT STORE tpt Facebook Instagram Pinterest Image Map

October 14, 2015

We're Going on a Leaf Hunt Activity Book!



Now that it's October it's time to focus on all things fall. In case you've missed my last few posts, my class has been enjoying a plethora of autumn activities. From making applesauce to acorn counting, it's safe to say that fall is in the air. Every year I read 'We're Going on a Leaf Hunt', but this year I wanted to actually take my class on a leaf hunt. As we review adjectives and color words, I decided to make a book where students can describe leaves. 

After reading "We're Going on a Leaf Hunt" my class and I went for a little stroll around our school. Students were asked to find 1 red, green, orange, yellow, and brown leaf. Each student was given a brown paper bag to collect the leaves. Once all the leaves were collected it was time to begin out books! My class did a wonderful job. Check out their work!








This activity book is available in my Autumn Leaves Investigation Activities Packet!












Subscribe to emails!




1 comment:

  1. Kindergarten is such a fun year for writing and reading progress. I wish I would have saved more samples from my years of teaching over the years as each kid has such a unique style!



    kids learning disabilities

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...